CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Monday, February 1, 2010

polkadoodles challenge


Whilst blog hopping I found this fab challenge at polkadoodles. They are asking for a Valentine's card in non-traditional colours. I've used some more great paper from Kaisercraft and a really cute chipboard owl called Ozzie! I used glimmer mists on Ozzie and just added some green pearls in the right hand corner. I kept it quite simple as I wanted Ozzie to be the star! I'm thinking of giving this to hubby for Valentine's day, although he's bound to cringe at the cheesy sentiment.

10 comments:

chris said...

This is just so cute I love owls I'm sure hubby will be thrilled valentines can be a bit girly and I think a man will much prefer this .love chris xx
thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.

Nettie said...

Ohh this is a fab card. You can't go wrong with owl's. thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.x

brenda said...

Hi Nikbee

Fabulous !

Love your owl and the GM's background, one of my favourite products as well.

Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Polkadoodles this week.

B x

coolboy said...

hey its cool blog i like it nice stuff

katesacraftybugger said...

i love this , owls are my fave !
Thanks for joining in the fun at Polkadoodles this week
Hugs Kate

Vicky said...

Great owl! I love the sentiment. :)x

Kerry said...

Great card and the sentiment is fun. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles in our non-traditional colours valentine challenge! A great owl - love the sentiment! Cheers Claire x

Tip Top said...

Hehehe! Cheesy it may be but I think its fab! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Fliss said...

Fabulous card and great image.
Thanks for joining the Polka Doodle challenge and hope to see you again next time.
x