CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A few awards

Hi all,


I hope you had a lovely weekend. It is a wet and horrible Monday morning here. This is a quick one as I should be working when the girls are in kindy, not blog hopping! I was given these awards a while ago and have only just got around to posting them - sorry.


The first two were given to me by the fantastic Susan. Thank you so much.


Here are the rules for this one: 1. You must accept it, write a post about it and display it. 2. Pass it to 3 - 5 fab blogs and tell them that they have been given the Love Blog Award. 3. Link back to the person who passed it to you. The aim of this award is to showcase great but not well known blogs, so don't tag anyone with 3,000 + followers.

For this one I need to tell you 5 things about me.


This award was given to me by the wonderful Annette.
Thank you so much.



The conditions of this Award are . . .
Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Share 7 random things about yourself
Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award
Contact these bloggers and tell them they've won the award.


Now, that means that I would be sharing 12 things about me, and I don't think I have 12 interesting things to say, so I will do as many as I can!

1. I have grade 8 clarinet, but I haven't played it for years so have forgotten a lot.

2. I lived in France for a year as part of my degree and taught English in two high schools.

3. Purple is my favourite colour.

4. I read a lot (or used to before Daisy and Martha) and can't bring myself to get rid of any books I have, so keep having to buy more bookcases to store them.

5. When I was younger I used to ask for Star Wars toys for my birthday, especially the millenium falcon, but I never got them.

6. My first car was a black metro, which was scrapped 4 years later when a mechanic said it was the most dangerous car he had ever seen on the road.

7. I always wanted to be a teacher since I was very little, even though my teachers tried to put me off!

8. Daisy named Martha. She was making up a story with Martha as a main character. Hubby and I decided we liked the name and used it. I have no idea where Daisy heard it from.

As for choosing people to send this to, I hope it is okay if I say if anyone wants them, take them, as every blog I follow is amazing and I am finding it hard to choose just a few. I know this is a bit of a cop out and if I am lucky enough to receive other awards I will try and choose people - I promise.

No comments: