CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Monday, October 14, 2013

Cackle, cackle...

Hi all,
Well, the girls are at school and nursery, so I have a day of housework ahead of me.  How nice!
I am at least on time for this week's Incy Wincy post.  Our theme is Halloween, and I have made a treat bag topper, using an image called Witch Sign by one of our sponsors, Limited Runs.  I was going to colour the witch in blue for Martha, as that is her favourite colour, but forgot and went with the traditional purple and green.  I realise that this is very simple, but I haven't had an awful lot of time to spare.
See you later.

6 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi this is gorgeous and I am sure Martha will forgive you for not using her fav colour lol
there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day lately does there have a great week
Jacki xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,with a fabulous design and colours.xxx

Unknown said...

Had to have a cackle lol, awesome card.xx

brenda said...

Halloween colours are always so lovely Nikki and a joy to see on blogs.

Enjoy your day to yourself and hope you get a bit of you time as well.

B x

Annmaree of Oz said...

Love the halloween topper, Nikki! Great colour combo xoxo

Unknown said...

Great treat bag topper Nikki, love the cute spider and web :)
Dawn x