CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My first DT show!

Hi,
This is the first time I have scheduled a post so I hope it works as we should be halfway to Melbourne by now. We are going for a week as hubby has been working until midnight most nights for about a month so he needs a break and I just need a change of scene!
This is also my first post as DT member of the Creative Craft Challenge Blog, so I hope I do okay. It's a big week over there as it is our first anniversary week and there are so many amazing prizes up for grabs. We want to see your anniversary projects. Here are mine. The first is traditional and the second is a bit more alternative.
The card above uses a digi stamp and papers from Stitchy bear stamps, one of our sponsors. The sentiment is computer generated and the flowers and gems are from my stash.


Here is the alternative anniversary card. I thought that some people might not do lovey-dovey, but cakes are always good and I love this cheeky digi from Some Odd Girl, another of our sponsors this week. I've made an easel card. I don't know who made the paper as I cut off the name label when I used it before. I made the beaded pins using my jewellery stash. I'm not sure if you can see it, but I added glitter to the cake and put on some beads for sprinkle.
All this talk of cakes is making me hungry.
Please hop over to the blog and see the amazing creations the rest of the DT have made and take the time to join us.

8 comments:

chris said...

Hi Nikbee, hope you have a great holiday, your cards are both so gorgeous.
hugs chris xx

brenda said...

Hi Nikky

Mr Blogger did good for you, all posted Ok.

I do hope you have a good break, you must both be ready for one and Spring is pobably in full swing now it should be lovely.

A super cards BTW.

B x

pinky said...

Well done on your first dt showing, you've done an excellent job on both cards. Hope you have a lovely break Nikki
Pinky

dragonllew said...

Fab cards hope you have a lovely break.

Fleur said...

Fab cards Nikki, hope you enjoy your break ~ I am soooo jealous.
Hugz Fleur xXx

sandra's crafty corner said...

they are fab cards hun thank for joining us, it looks as though ive made a faux par on original post though...ooopsie lol,

excellent work hun xxx

Jules said...

Lovely creations Nikki.

I hope you have had a good time away.

Love Jules xx

Cat said...

Love the image and the colors! Great job!