CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The stars are coming out tonight


Hi,


Well today is the time for a new challenge over at Creative Craft and this is Starlight Starbright. So we would like to see stars on your project. This works well for those of you wanting to make Christmas cards, or if you are like me and still avoiding making them, then the possibilites are endless. On to my card. I have used a fab Kenny K image called Star. I have seen many cards on blogs using these images and have never used them before, but I think I may be hooked. I made the background using punched stars as masks and inking between them. Please pop over and play along and see the cards from the rest of the DT - they're wonderful.
I've had two quite crafty days as Daisy was in nursery and Martha is still going to sleep long enough for me to make some things. I've been having lots of fun using my new stash and choosing more as my parents gave me an online voucher for a craft shop for my birthday. Hopefully I will be receiving a parcel soon with lots of yummy goodies - I can't wait!

6 comments:

sandra's crafty corner said...

i love the effect of your masking nikki, fab card xxx

Copse said...

Love this card Nikki, love Kenny K image's still yet to purchase one, to many to chose from but want a saucy one for DH :-)

dragonllew said...

great card love the image

Mary J said...

Wow, this is such a cool sassy card! Love it!

pinky said...

This is so brilliant Nikki, perfect groovy colours and love all those stars. Enjoy your parcel when it arrives.
Pinky

brenda said...

Hi Nikky

Love it !

Lovely colours that seem just perfect for the image and theme.

B x