CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Monday, December 6, 2010

Hanging around




Hi all,






I hope you had a great weekend. Ours was quite busy. We went into Sydney on Saturday with my in laws. I then did two hours of tutoring which I am still loving, and on Sunday I took Daisy to a 5th birthday party. The theme was mermaids and pirates so Grandma and Granddad bought Daisy an early birthday present of an Ariel the mermaid costume. She looked lovely in it and now it is packed away again until January for her birthday. I am scheduling this post so I hope it works as we will be away for a few days. I'm hoping the weather will improve a bit as we are going near the coast and I would love to go to the beach.

Onto my DT make. It's Monday, so a new challenge at Incy Wincy. This week was a challenge for me as we want you to make a Christmas decoration/ ornament. We are sponsored this week by:



I have used one of their lovely images of a female elf. I printed it four times and used a circle punch. I then stuck them together so it is 3D and added a hanging loop. I inked the background green and used traditional colours for a change. Please go to the blog and see all the wonderful makes from the rest of the DT.

2 comments:

chris said...

Hi Nikbee, this is great, love it.
hugs chris xx

brenda said...

Hi Nikky

A realy quick catch up visit to say hello, still only able to do short bursts on the computer.

B x