CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Friday, May 6, 2011

How long?




Hi all,



Yes, it's Friday! We spent the day out today. Daisy wanted to go to the Powerhouse museum this morning. IT's got so many things to do for kids, she loves it there and she is now just starting to get interested in the exhibits too. Then, Daisy had her dance lesson and we then met some friends at the park. We also had dinner out, mainly because all our furniture has now been sold and we have borrowed some camping furniture from friends, but it isn't as nice as it could be. Anyway, not long now, just two days until we move out.


I know, three posts in as many days. What am I thinking of? My in-laws celebrated their Ruby Wedding anniversary this week, and in the madness, I forgot to make a card. Anyway, better late than never. The couple image is from Delicious Doodles and I can't find where the heart or sentiment come from. If I remember, I'll let you know. The DP is Dovecraft and I covered a chipboard frame in braid. I quite like it. Hubby approved, so it must be ok!

7 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

good luck with the move Nikki this card is so beautifulsounds like you have had a busy day lol
Jacki xx

Mary J said...

Great card! I love those colours, Nikki!

Only two days - omg, you must be going mad with the waiting!!

pinky said...

It certainly is ok, gorgeous in that colour combo. Are you getting excited or nervous!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ruby anniversary card, perfect image, so classy and elegant!!!

All the best with the move xoxo.

Mandy said...

Stunning card Nikki, so beautiful.
I hope all goes well with the move hunny
big hugs Mandy xx

Jules said...

Hi Nikki

A beautiful card for a very special celebration.

I can't believe you are so close to moving but still able to make such beautiful cards and post them!!

Hope the move goes well.

Love Jules xx

Kathy said...

thank you for your lovely comments your work is lovely