CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Monday, July 11, 2011

A quick one from me

Hi all,
Just a quick one from me to give some exciting news. I have been chosen to be on the Digital Delights DT. I have known for a few days and haven't stopped doing my happy dance yet! My first official card for them will be posted on Thursday and I am having such fun with all the fab images and am looking forward to working with all the talented members of the DT.
Also, thank you to my new follower. I hope you like what you see. I'm sorry I can't get to your blog yet as I'm not sure who you are as my followers have disappeared, but I will be with you as soon as I can.

10 comments:

Caz said...

Hi Nikbee my followers have done a runner too..your not the only one,.

Caz

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Nikki
Congratulations lovely to have you join us
Hugs Dianne xx :)

pinky said...

Congratulations Nikki, doing a little dance for you here too lol. Blogger is such a pain at the minute, haven't been able to comment for two days so hope this works.
Pinky

karen said...

Well done Nikki, thats fab news, hugs, Karenxx

Donna said...

Woohoo..congratulations Nikki, very well deserved...looking forward to seeing your makes :) Donna x

Jules said...

Many congratulations Nikki .. .. I am really pleased for you. Well done.

Can't wait for Thursday now to see your first DT creation for them.

Love Jules xx

Mary J said...

Congrats honey! I can't wait to see what you make for them!!

Annette said...

Congrats Nikki, what a great team to be on. Good luck and looking forward to your creations. Annette xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Congrats Nikki on your DT position sweetie..well deserved!!
hugs and xxx

Kylie said...

Congratulations Nikki!! I look forward to seeing your DT work :o)