CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Tag you're it!


Please scroll down for my CRAFT DT project.
Hi again,
Here is my show for Digital Delights. I have bought the girls a decorate it yourself Gingerbread house for Christmas, so I thought I would make a tag for it. I have used Oops a Daisy Ginger, and the papers are more magazine freebies. Yes, I know I have used the flower punches again, but I think they are great!
I'm sorry I've not visited you this week, but I'll see you soon when the show is over and I have more time.
I would like to enter this into:
Simon Says Stamp - Tag you're it
Whimsy Stamps challenge - Tag you're it!

9 comments:

Mary G. said...

Cute, Nikki!! Fun tag!

♥Gemma♥ said...

What a cute little tag sweetie & love the sweet little image too!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Nikki what a super fun image he sure made me smile, the colours and design look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Chris (catt871) said...

This is really cute Nikki!! I LOVE it!!!
Hugs,
Chris

June Nelson said...

This is sooooo cute xxxxx

Mary J said...

Oh Nikki, this is soooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

cute gingerbread, I love the texture and flowers!

CraftyC said...

Your tag is so cute Nikki, love the image
Clairex

Jules said...

Hi Nikki

I hope you are well. I bet those little girls will be starting to get excited ready for Santa visiting!!!

Loving your card. Lots of lovely layers and gorgeous flowers!

Love Jules xx