This week is a special week. CRAFT Challenge are 3 years old this week! So, Happy Birthday to us!!
Our challenge this week is 'Celebration'. So, any project fitting this subject will be eligible for a prize.
We also have our blog hop this week and you can choose to do one or more of the following this week:
- Take part in our challenge
- Add your name to Inlinkz on the DT and GDT blogs to be in with winning a prize on their blogs.
- Complete the blog hop (adding your name to Inlinkz on your way), collect all letters and form the sentence it forms and leave a comment at the end of our challenge post with your answer.
- A prize for the winner of our 'Celebration' challenge this week.
- A prize for the randomly chosen winner on each (G)DT member's blog.
- A prize for the randomly chosen comment with the correctly formed sentence from the collected letters along the way.
Our blog hop route:
Nikki - You're here!
The sponsor on my blog is Digi Doodle Shop
By adding your name/blog to Inlinkz below you can be in with a chance of winning
a $10 store voucher
Don't forget to link in and to collect your letter on this stop which is
Hopefully you didn't miss it!
So, now it is time to get you some inspiration for this challenge. Here is my card for this challenge:
One of my friends recently gave birth to a little boy (and so I needed a celebration card, great for this challenge!), and I thought that this fantastic image from Digi Doodle Shop would fit the bill for an easel card. The papers are a mix of papermania and from a CD which was free with a magazine. For the sentiment, I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder, inked it and then cut out the sentiment I wanted. The embellishments are all from my stash.
Your next stop will be Tigerlover. Hope you are having fun! Enjoy the rest of our blog hop!
I'll be back with my normal waffle tomorrow.