CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Let's frame it!

Hi all,
Daisy and I went to see Brave at the cinema today and we really enjoyed it.  She is back at school tomorrow, so we came back and got her things ready so we don't have too much of a panic in the morning.
My show today is something I have seen before and wanted to have a go.  I found an old picture frame and decided to decorate it with strips of paper cut from magazines.  I like the effect and Daisy has claimed it for her room, asking for a picture of her and Martha to go in it.
I would like to enter this into the following:
Papertake weekly - anything goes

Over at Creative Craft, it is Team A's turn to give inspiration, so it isn't my turn, so I don't have anything to show.  The theme is One for the boys.  We also have a DT call, so please check the blog for details.
See you later.

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your frame,what a great idea.xxx

Mynn xx said...

That is such an amazing idea!!! LOVE it--you are pinned for future reference!!! I would love to see your creation for the challenge this month at Technique Tuesday! Hope you join us! :)

Annmaree of Oz said...

awesome idea to decorate a frame! could be great with paper scraps too, love it!

Hope school goes well for the kids!

Mary J said...

That is a great idea - love the bright colours you used Nikki!

Unknown said...

Brilliant frame Nikki! and such a clever idea, might have to give this a go myself.
Love
Dawn xxx

cheryl said...

oh Hun what a brilliant frame just love this too bits,great idea hugs Cherylxxx