CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Celebrate

Hi all,
Here is another of my slightly late DT cards.  Yesterday we went to a naming ceremony of the fourth son of some of hubby's old school friends, and then we stayed the night at my in laws.  This afternoon, we went to a friend's son's first birthday party.  I was glad to get home and sit down!
Over at CRAFT, our theme is recycle.  Daisy went to a friend's birthday party last Friday and this is the card I made.  The ribbon was a hanging loop from a dress and the flower is from some packaging.
See you later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love teddy bear images and especially love those forever friends chubby teds, so adorable! Great colouring and use of ribbons!!

Donna said...

Sweet card Niiki, love the little FF bear and sweet deisng :) Donna ♥ x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So adorable, I love the sweet image and the papers and the way you have done the ribbons is fab
Lindsay xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Nikki this is so cute and adorable, I love the wonderful colours and card design, super card
hugs
lorraine x