CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Monday, June 3, 2013

Tweet, tweet

Hi all,
Well, the weather has been lovely all day here.  It was wonderful at the weekend too.  The girls went to a birthday party on Saturday and there was a magician there.  It was lovely to see all the faces of the children whenever the magician did a trick.   I have been doing all the housework jobs today as I have work tomorrow.  I do hope the weather stays nice.
Over at Incy Wincy, our theme is Spring.  I have used an image from Doodle Pantry, one of our sponsors.  I'm really not sure about this card - I'm going through a phase of disliking everything I make at the moment.
See you later.

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,fabulous image and design.xxx

brenda said...

Lilac and green always look great together Nikki and this card is so very pretty.

Lets hope the weather continues.

B x

Anonymous said...

lovely little birdies, so sweet! Love the purple and green colour combo, great leaves and ribbon too!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card hunni and great colours too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really adorable, love the cute image and the green and purple look fab together
Lindsay xx