CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's blue, but not a bunny!

Hi all,
I know, I've been awol again.  Sorry, but Daisy went back to school today, and hopefully normal service will resume. Daisy enjoyed her first day in Year 2 and Martha starts preschool tomorrow (only one more year and then school for her - aagh!).
I made this a little while ago, but don't think I put it on here - if I have, sorry!  I found some fab blue cord in the bargain box in my local fabric shop.  Martha claimed it and chose some fabric for decoration.  I made some Suffolk Puffs (I kept calling them Suffolk Punches and hubby was wondering where the horses were) and now Martha's cushion is in pride of place on her bed.
See you later.

1 comment:

Annmaree of Oz said...

great cushion! we call them yoyo flowers here, they are such fun!