CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Monday, November 11, 2013

Yes, I'm here

Hi all,
Wow, has it really been three weeks since I posted on here?  I'm really not sure where the time has gone.  Between doing supply teaching and sorting out the clubs in the community room, I haven't had time to craft.  It was my birthday last Friday, and the girls gave me a lovely handbag (they know me well!) and then took me to the local pub for a meal, which was fab.
Over at Incy Wincy, we have a sketch for you.  I have used an image by MilkCoffee and went for an unusual colour scheme, but I think it works.
I'm working for the next three days, so may not post until Friday.
See you later.

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Nikki love your card the colours are FAB so is the image,
hugs
lorraine x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design and gorgeous image.xxx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Nikki - belated wishes for a Happy Birthday! Love your card and the colours are beautiful!
Helen x

Unknown said...

Lovely to see you back in blog land Nikki and Happy Belated Birthday wishes. I love the image on your Christmas card and the colour scheme works really well.
Hugs
Dawn x

Annmaree of Oz said...

Hi Nikki, Happy Birthday to you. Glad you had a nice day :-)

Love this christmas card, Purple is a fav colour of mine. Great colour combo!