CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Another challenge card


I know it's not a Christmas card, and I should be making them, but I found a good distraction I made this card for Crafty Catz, whose challenge this week is Going Dottie and for Incy Wincy Designs, who are asking for a thank you card.

I'm trying to use some of the papers I have had for a while and I love this Tilda stamp. I always think flowers are a good way to say thanks, so felt it was ideal.

8 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

This card is GORGEOUS!!!!! Ilove all the pinks and that paper is so yummy!!!!!! Your colouring is awesome too!!! THANKS for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week!!!!

carol said...

what a pretty card, i love this image, thanks for joining in with crafty catz x carol

cheryl said...

this is so pretty love the image,beautiful layout too thanks for joining us at incy designs love cheryl xxxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow a gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Unknown said...

Wow...Your card design looks perfect with nice texture and colors. It looks cheerful. Love the layout of the card. Iflorist.co.uk

Dotty Jo said...

Helloooooo from the UK! This is so sweet, and that pink is such a pretty, pretty shade. Love your Tildy and nice work with the dots! Mist, drizzle and chilliness here today... bet you don't miss the British November weather! Love your card, Jo x

Liz said...

Wow thats pretty..it gets boring doing christmas and I love that card/layout too Good uck in the Incy Wincy chalenges and hope you join in soon again
Liz xx

Suzie said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x