CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Monday, November 2, 2009

Jewellery






Daisy is at kindy all day today, so my plan was to spend part of the day tidying and sorting all my craft stash that has been in boxes since it arrived a couple of weeks ago. Well, that hasn't happened yet as I found my jewellery stuff and decided to have a play. I bought some gorgeous beads from the craft fair we went to yesterday and just had to use them. I've kept the rest of the necklaces plain so the focal bead will stand out. I've also made a chain maille bracelet. I've been going on about wanting to make one for ages and my sister sent me a kit. It was a bit fiddly to start with but I soon got the hang of it and love it.

1 comment:

brenda said...

Wow, what great makes Nikbee, especially like the first one with the pink running through it.

B x