CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Christmas

Hi, no cards from me yet, but just a little post to say Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. Thank you so much for visiting me in the last couple of months and posting lovely comments. Hopefully I will be back up and crafting soon when we are back in Sydney.
We came over to Northumberland last week and are now in Somerset at my parent's house for Christmas. Then, it's back up north and to Sydney.
Take care all,

2 comments:

brenda said...

Happy Christmas to you as well Nikbee and thank you for being a great blog buddy.

B x

Mandy said...

Happy Christmas and New Year to you all.
I've just realised you are normally on the other side of the world but are here in Somerset for Christmas, I hope you are all wrapped up as it's blooming freezing in Taunton which will be a huge shock after the warm weather in Sydney
hugs Mandy xx