CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm back!




Hi, I am finally back in Sydney! We were only a week late. Our original flights were cancelled because of the snow, but we're now back and recovering from jet lag. I'm hoping I'll be able to join in challenges again.


Here is a card I made this morning for a challenge on the Crafts Beautiful forum. It's for a New Year card. I saw this technique on a blog ages ago (I can't remember which blog) and decided to use it for a slightly left-field new year's card!




1 comment:

Titania yng Nghymru said...

thats a very nice card! I love marine motifs plus that blue gel! :) what sort of gel did u use? was it easy to seal it?
i think ive seen this type of card in one of the crafts mags, maybe it was CB, not sure...
greetz from North Wales