CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bon voyage


Over on Allsorts Challenge blog this week, they're asking for a project including a tag, label or ticket. I thought of a luggage label, so used some compass printed paper and a map of Paris and distressed them. I also added a picture of the Eiffel tower and a digi stamp from Charmed cards and crafts. I used part of the French script stamp on a label and then attached it to a ribbon buckle.

4 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Nikbee

What a great take on our theme this week and you have captured a real Parisien feel to you card.

Thank you for joining in at Allsorts again tis week.

B x

Jules said...

Hi Nikki

Oh if only I could write in French I would do it!!

Your card is lovely and so well thought out. I love all the special finishing touches.

Thank you for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

chris said...

hello there nikki
this is so bon (only french word I know, I think it means good, I hope so)though good is not the word I was looking for, brilliant is the one!
love your ribbons and well everthing really
all fabulous .
hugs chris xx

Lisa said...

Hi Nikbee, Great card! Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x