CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Monday, March 1, 2010

Mothers Day card







Over on the Allsorts Challenge blog, the theme is to make something for mothers day or for someone who is like a mother to you. I made this for my Mum and I'm quite glad it's been done in lots of time as it needs to be sent to England. I used a pink and green colour scheme and then inside I made some pop up flowers using the instructions here. I'm also entering this for a mothers day challenge on the Crafts Beautiful forum.

4 comments:

brenda said...

Wow Nikbee, how clever is that, I bet it took ages, but really wirth all the effort. You Mum will love it.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts again this week.

B x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is a beautiful card I love the pop up flowers inside what a lovely surprise for your mum!!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

maddy hill said...

im sure your mum will adore it, its gorgeous and i love the design , very clever.

maddy x

Jules said...

Hi Nikky

Oh your Mum is going to love this.

The front of your card is beautiful - but the inside is amazing. It will be like receiving a posy of flowers when your Mum opens it.

Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx