CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Join the dots



Hi all,
We are having a wonderful time at my parents. We visited my Grandad on Monday and then managed to get Daisy's school shoes. On Tuesday we went to Wookey Hole to see the caves and all the other things there. On Wednesday, Daisy woke up, and was covered in spots. I'm glad she got chicken pox before she started school and she seems well in herself, and as we didn't go anywhere yesterday, it actually seemed like a holiday and a rest! Martha has a few spots now so at least it will be over and done with altogether.
It's time for another show at Digital Delights and this time I have used Rodney Reindeer. The papers are by making memories and basic grey and the flower is from Wild Orchid. This is my 8th Christmas card I think, which is more than I normally have at this stage in the year.
Have a good day,

7 comments:

Susan.... said...

What a lovely fun card Nikki !
Wishing the girls better !
hugs
susan x

Donna said...

Such a fun and festive card Nikki, love this lil reindeer and your gorgeous poinsettia...I hope the girls don't suffer too much with the CP :) Donna x

Lisa Foster said...

This is such a great card, Nikki! I love all the detail and layering! Fabulous! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Mary J said...

Nikki, such a sweet fun card - love it!

Jules said...

Hi Nikki

A really cute card .. .. love those backing papers.

I hope the girls get away without too many spots!!

Love Jules xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Fantastic chrimbo card sweetie & hope the girls dont get to many spots :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Nikki this is so cute and adorable I love that image also the colours and design that Poinsettia is gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x