CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

5 sleeps to go!

Hi all,
I bought my last present today and now it's only the food to sort. Daisy is getting more and more excited so I am finding lots of things to do to wear her out!
I don't have a share today, but I want to let you know that Creative Craft has a new challenge, which is white on white Christmas. It isn't my team's turn this fortnight, and I usually take part anyway, but I am busy with preparations and want to spend time with my Mum and Dad, so I didn't make a card this time. Please check out the fab projects from my teamies and I will be back in a day or two.

1 comment:

♥Gemma♥ said...

oooooo...i love a chrimbo count down so only 4 more sleeps hehehe i bet your kiddies can't wait, mine are excited too....oh ok so am i too LoL

Hope you have a fabbie time with your Mum & Dad sweetie!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma