CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cards by Daisy



Hi all,
Daisy's performance was lovely. The reception class were all dressed as angels and had lines to say, a song to sing and a rhyme. They were the stars of the show (I know I am biased!) We are now at home, keeping out of the way of the wind. I had to drive to get Martha from nursery earlier and was so glad to get home.
Yesterday Daisy made some cards for her teachers and support assistants. She said what she wanted to do and I helped decide how to do it. Daisy did nearly all the cutting out (I helped with Santa's boots) and all the sticking, painting, etc. She gave them out today and said everyone liked them. I hope you don't mind me showing them to you, but she was very proud of them.

I'll be back tomorrow with another card. Have a lovely evening.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw those are really awesome, I especially love santa's feet poking out the chimney! heehee!!!

cheryl said...

oh these are all great hun just love those feet,brilliant,hugs cherylxxxxxx

pinky said...

Wow is Daisy amazing or what!! These are absolutley brilliant and will be well received I am sure. Tell her well done for the school play.

Donna said...

Wow Nikki, how clever is Daisy? Such sweet cards and incredibly clever with Santa's feet and the angel card...me thinks she'll be after using your stash again soon lol! :) Donna ♥ x

Mandy said...

These are all fabulous Nikki,Daisy sure has talent....I use to love the school plays when Katy did them....ell done to Daisy...
Mandy x