CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Thursday, March 1, 2012

What shall we do today?


Hi all,
Wow, Thursday already. Where has the time gone? Martha and I went to toddlers yesterday morning and then she slept while I caught up with some DT cards. Today, I'm not sure what we'll get up to.
Over at CRAFT this week, we are sponsored by In 2 Stamps, Trimgym's digistamps and images and Wild Rose Studio. Our theme is Mother's Day. I have used an image by Sew Many Stamps, who are our sponsor of the month. The papers are a mix of makes as they are from my scraps and the purple flowers are cut from some lace I had. I must admit that this card is probably more to my tastes than my Mum's, so I will probably still have to make another for her.
Have a lovely day and see you tomorrow.

8 comments:

Mary J said...

That is so very very pretty, Nikki! Gorgeous bow!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Nikki
A gorgeous and beautiful card
hugs Dianne xx :)

sharon said...

Such a pretty card Nikki, I love the big bow. Sharon x

pinky said...

This is so pretty Nikki, love the colours and those sweet little flowers.

Judith said...

Hi just saying hello from CCC DT blog - love your pretty card, lovely colours x

Gemma said...

Beautiful card hun...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous Nikki that image and all those wonderful Spring like colours are super, that bow is fab.
Hugs
Lorraine x

June Nelson said...

Stunning card and magnificent bow xxxx