CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Beep beep, beep beep, yeah!

Hi all,
Our extension is nearly done.  The flooring is being fitted today and tomorrow, so we have our downstairs furniture all in the living room.  We have decided to spend a few days at my inlaws' house as the girls can't really play at ours at the moment, but at least it is nearly all done.
Over at CRAFT, our theme is sports.  I have used a wonderful image by Wags n Whiskers, one of our sponsors. Daisy is going to a birthday party on Sunday of one of her classmates.  I thought the birthday boy might like the image and I kept it fairly plain.  I have used the sketch by Feeling Sketchy, and kept mostly to the sketch as is.
Have a good day and I hope to be able to pop on over the weekend.

15 comments:

brenda said...

Such a fun card Nikki and the star buttons work really well.

B x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Nikki
A gorgeous card just love the image
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

This is just so gorgeous Nikki,such a lovely image and details.xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Nikki!

Susan x

Linby said...

Great card for a boy, love the layout.
Linbyx

Anonymous said...

VROOM! Fun card Nikki, love the holographic paper!

Jules said...

Hi Nikki

A great card.

Love the colour combo and your funky buttons!

How lovely that your building work is nearly complete. It will be great to get straight again.

Love Jules xx

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Nikki did you get my email with your digi I do hope I got the right email address if not let me have it and I can resend it on to
this is such a sweet card love the colours
hope you get everything sorted very soon it's lovely to see the new look isn't it but horrible going through all the dust and mess to get there
Hugs
Jacki xx

Mary J said...

So much fun, Nikki!!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Super duper card hunni & great image too :)

xxxx

Jess S said...

Love that paper you've used, such a fun card Thanks so much for joining us at Feeling Sketchy this week :)

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Gorgeous card Nikki, Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.
Michelle

pinky said...

Glad to hear the work is nearly done Nikki, you will be so relieved I am sure. I love your cute little boy racer!!

Donna said...

Sweet little card Nikki, red and yellow together are perfick and I love the little star buttons :) Donna ♥ x

Janice said...

A cute little fellow & a lovely card, Jx