CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oh Christmas tree

Hi all,
It's been another eventful few days in the bee household!  Hubby left on Tuesday to go to France for work.  He was leaving to get his plane after work and we weren't going to see him until late tonight.  Well, I got a phone call in the afternoon saying that he had forgotten his passport (honestly, the only thing he needed to remember!), so I picked Daisy up from the bus after school, rushed down to get Martha from nursery and managed to get into Newcastle 20 minutes before his train to the airport arrived.  I then made this card and realised that hubby had taken our camera with him.  I had a good idea to take the photo on my phone and email it to myself, but it wasn't playing nicely.  Hubby was not in my good books!  I did eventually get it uploaded, but it isn't the best quality - sorry.
Over at CRAFT today, we have a recipe for you:
I have used an image by Digi Darlas, one of our sponsors.  The papers are by Making Memories and the tag was from my stash.  I have used the fab sketch by Feeling Sketchy, just changing the oval to a circle (I don't have any oval dies), and the stars to flowers and pearls.
See you later.

8 comments:

Caroline said...

What an eventful day you had. Fantastic card love the image and the layout is brilliant. Caroline xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Nikki love the santa and fabulous paper's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

carol said...

Hi Nikki...love your DT card hun, x carol

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Great card Nikki, and considering the hectic time you had with your hubby and his passport the photo is good :) Don't you love when things don't go as smoothly as you had planned in your mind???
Anyway, thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy this week. Lovely christmas card.
Michelle

Jess S said...

Thanks for making time to play with us at Feeling Sketchy this week :)

Unknown said...

Busy busy Nicky Bee, what a day. Was funny reading your note as I live in Newcastle in New South Wales, Australia, a coincidence really.
Love this cute card too and santa's face looks cheery. The paper is lovely...xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really adorable, I love the sweet and happy looking santa image
Lindsay xx

Mary J said...

Hello Nikki! Back from hols and catching up on your posts - all of your makes while I have been away are fab! And this one is so fab too - the pearls and sentiment finish it off beautifully!