CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I am going to ache tomorrow


Hi,

I can't believe it is Tuesday already. I went to a circuit training class this morning. It's run by a friend of mine and I thought I would give it a go as I need to get in shape. I didn't realise I was so unfit. Hopefully it will get better the more I go. Martha just slept through it all in her pram, Onto the card. Yes, it is pink again. The image is from a RAK but I think I might get the stamp as I love it. I'm entering it into the CRAFT challenge which is to use colouring pencils only to colour the image. This is definitely a challenge for me and I had to borrow Daisy's pencils as I don't have any myself!

7 comments:

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Jules said...

Hi Nikki

What a lovely delicate looking card. Beautiful.

Your backing paper is stunning - such gorgeous colours.

Well done on the "work-out" - I hope you don't hurt too much!!

Love Jules xx

chris said...

HI Nikki, sounds like you are going for it, I think maybe I should get off my backside to as this crafting buisness is not good for you just sitting around, so well done you.
your card is gorgeous. love it. hugs chris xx

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Lovely and precious. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.
Kathie xx

brenda said...

Hi Nikki

I had to go back and read this post again, at first I wondered why working with a Cricut machine would make you ache....just proved my head never thinks ourside craft.

One of my sons is a runner, marathons mails so he would totally understand.

Great card BTW.

B x

carol said...

super card, love the papers, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T.challenge this week, x carol

Mandy said...

Nikki your card is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty, stop nicking Daisy's pencils you bad girl lol
hugs Mandy xx