CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Not so simple.


Hi,


Yes, I am around, but it's been one of those weeks where I haven't had a lot of time to myself. I then decided to make a simple card, but that was easier said than done. I find it difficult to keep things plain and simple and had to do a lot of thinking for this and I'm still not sure I've done it justice. The stamp is a fab one from Kaisercraft. I'm entering this into allsorts - plain and simple.

8 comments:

chris said...

this is gorgeous.love it. hugs chris xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great Card its so lovely and i'm glad you joined us!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

I really love this card Nikki - the colour scheme and the simplicity of it as it looks so elegant - Michelle x

Jules said...

Hi Nikki

Sometimes it is hard to use "less" but you have managed it wonderfully.

I love that touch of purple alongside the black and white. Gorgeous!!

Love Jules xx

brenda said...

Hi Nikki

Well you may call it simple, but it's very elegant indeed.

Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Mummylade said...

the bird is lovely! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

Suzanne said...

Lovely x

Mandy said...

Hi Nikki,
Such an elegant card,I think you've hit clean and simple perfectly...Love th image...Fab job..
Mandy xx