CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Friday, September 3, 2010

Pretty in Pink




Evening all,


Martha and Daisy are both asleep (hooray!) so I've decided to post my most recent card. A friend has just given birth to a beautiful baby girl, so I made this to celebrate. The image is from Pink Petticoat. I've printed it three times and decoupaged it. The dragonfly and beads for the pin are from my sadly neglected jewellery stash. When I have at least 30 hours in a day, I might have time to use it again!


I'm entering this into Papertake Weekly - Just the one - I have kept to one colour and Crafty Cardmakers - Glitter and Sparkles.

4 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Nikky

I'll be ever so quite if the little ones are asleep adn say what a gorgeous card.

I'm still well into seasel cards, they display so well and seem to make perfect sense to me over a regular one - just my logic.

Have a good weekend, I guess you are headed towards Spring now while we wait for Winter.

B x

chris said...

HI Nikky, wow wee! this is so gorgeous.
I remember those time 11 years ago when you had to just grab at a bit of me time.isnt is great when they are asleep and you can just gaze at them it makes everything right.
have a great weekend love chris xx

Mandy said...

Nikki your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, sooooooo sweet, fab use of your jewellery
hugs Mandy xx

Vixykins said...

Awww how sweet and great little pin detail

Thank You for playing at Crafty Cardmakers x