CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year challenge

Hi all,
Happy New Year. We had a lovely night with our friends. They brought their PS2 and so once the children were asleep (it took a while as they were excited at having a sleepover), we had a go on Singstar. I've never done it before, but had great fun. We went for a walk in the local woods this morning and are now chilling watching The Wizard of Oz.
It was hubby's birthday on 29th December and here is the card I made for him. The piano image and music paper are from the Graphics Fairy. The other papers are by Floppy Latte. The alphabet stamps are by Studio G and the other stamp (in brown) is by Debbi Moore. Every year, I have real problems finding a musical image for hubby, so if any of you know of any stamps (rubber or digi) which show pianos or music, please let me know.
I would like to thank Annmaree for the wonderful Christmas card she sent me. It was very much appreciated.

6 comments:

Linby said...

Happy New year Nikki. What a beautiful card, I love the tones you used. I'm sure it fits the new challenge over on Sir S for mono too.
Lynn x
PS I have blog candy.

cheryl said...

this is one beautiful card hun love the colours happy new year hugs cherylxxx

Sheryl said...

This card is gorgeous Nikki, I bet your husband was thrilled with it. Hugs Sheryl xx

Annmaree of Oz said...

Love this great vintage card, the piano is beaut!

Perfect with the music paper!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty! Love the shabby/vintage feel to it. :o)

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Nikki the vintage look is my all time favourite those papers and image were meant for each other.
Hugs
Lorraine x