CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's oh so quiet


Hi all,
Daisy went to school happily this morning as she was desperate to see her friends again. Martha and I went to toddlers and now she is having a nap, so I'm having a coffee and a quick catch up.
It was my father in law's birthday on 31st December and this is the card I made him. Hubby really wasn't very helpful for ideas, so I went for this fab Bugaboo image and sentiment. It's quite plain, but I couldn't think of any male embellishments to use!

4 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh what a fun card, Nikki! Gogeous ripping, perfect with his scruffy trousers!!

pinky said...

Its just brilliant, bet he had a right laugh at it lol. Happy New Year to you Nikki.

karen said...

really made me chuckle, what a fab image, great card! Karenx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Nikki I think you chose well that image is both fab and fun, the design is also great for a male,
Hugs
Lorraine x