CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The holiday's over


Hi all,
Today was Daisy's last day of holiday. It was really windy and rainy, so we stayed indoors and played with the Christmas presents. Martha will definitely miss her big sister when she is back at school as Mummy isn't always as interesting!
Over at Creative Craft, our theme this fortnight is New Year's resolutions. I don't really make them, but I would like to make more use of our garden (when the weather is nicer) and keep up with the pruning, etc it needs. I would also like to sow some vegetables as we couldn't last year because we got back from Sydney in May and it was too late to start sowing things once we had tidied the garden up (the tenants left it to be a jungle). So, I have used a wonderful image from one of our sponsors, Bugaboo. I'm not sure who made the paper as I cut the bottom off, and the flowers are a mix of makes. I'll be back tomorrow with another card.

2 comments:

Linby said...

Great card, the DP really goes well with the image, I just love bugaboo images.
Lynn x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Nikki
A fabulous card fun image
Hugs Dianne xx :)