CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Allsorts challenge entry


Well, this is my very first entry into a blog challenge, so I'm very nervous showing my humble effort. Over on the allsorts challenge blog, the theme is monochrome Christmas and there is also a sketch to follow. I chose green (in case you can't tell!) and used a fab stamp from the Daisy and Dandelion collection - I think it's onion. I also used some great flocked card, which I can't stop stroking.

5 comments:

Kirsten...x said...

Great card love the cute image...x

Thanks for joining us this week hugs kirsten...x

brenda said...

Hi Nikbee

Welcome to the crazy world of challenges - be warned it is totally addictive, but fun. And what a great project to start off with, well done.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and hope to see you back next week.

B x

Lisa said...

Hi, Great card! I love the cute image. Well done on entering your first challenge.

Thank you for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Debs said...

Hiya
Welcome to the addictive world of challenge blogs lol!!! Great card - love the cute image.
Thanks for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.
Hope to see you again.
Take care
Debs xx

Jules said...

Hi Nikki

Welcome to the world of challenges. How nice that you chose to join us with your first entry!

In fact your whole blog is very new! (I have had a sneeky look around and you have some lovely things on show).

How on earth have you managed for so long without your craft goodies!!

Anyway, back to your challenge card. Great take on Brenda's challenge. A cute image and I love your little Christmas trees!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week - I hope you are able to come and play again.

Love Jules xx