CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Friday, October 23, 2009

Penny black Saturday challenge


Yes, this blog lark is very addictive and so are blog challenges! This is a card I made for the Penny black Saturday challenge. This week, there was a sketch to work from and I really enjoyed doing it, although it took a lot of thinking about. I have used orange bazzil textured card and two papers from my DCWV Garden Party stack. I've used this cute penny black hedgehog stamp, which I have had for some time. I really should use more bright colours in my work and not just stick to the same colour schemes.

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card nikbee..love the cute image and great take on Nat's sketch...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

Susan.... said...

Great card Nikki ! Good luck with the challenge...l knew you would get addicted hehe
Hugs
susan x

brenda said...

Hi Nikbee

I did warn you this was addictive did'nt I. Another lovely card, you are building you new blog brilliantly.

B x