CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Christmas cards
















Hi, sorry I haven't been around for a couple of days, but I've been a bit busy. It was lovely weather on Saturday, so we went to the beach for the first time since we've been here (it's only taken us two and a half months!) Daisy loved splashing in the water and building sandcastles. It's a good job we went when we did, as it's now bucketing down. Boo!
I haven't been completely idle, as one of the lovely ladies over on the Crafts Beautiful forum is raising money for her daughter's nursery as they had a burst pipe which damaged a lot of equipment and resources. As a teacher, I know how hard it is if you don't have the necessary equipment to hand. Anyway, she is having a stall at the nursery's Christmas fair selling Christmas cards, so I thought I would make a few to send her. They are quick and simple ones, but they need to be sent off soon. I used some fab Patchwork Kingdom decoupage and also a great santa digi stamp from Charmed cards and crafts. I'm hoping to do some more, but maybe I should start on the ones I need to make for us first!

No comments: