CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Yet another one!


There's a fab challenge on the Peachy Keen Stamps challenge blog. The brief is to:

Make a card.

Use the colours pink and brown as the main colour scheme.

Use a stamped image.

Incorporate a piece of ribbon.

Use some type of glitter.

Here's my card. I loved making it as it's not my usual colour scheme. I had some great pink patterned acetate, so used that to go over brown paper from the DCWV garden party stack (yes, that one again!). I coloured this lovely Sarah Kay image and made a ribbon flower as well as using ribbon at the top. I used pink glitter in the centre of the flowers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Nikbee, what a gorgeous take on the challenge! I LOVE that acetate overlay. The whole design is first class!
Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen.
Viv xx

Jules said...

Hi Nikki

A really lovely card.

These colours look gorgeous together and I love what you have done with the acetate. Great idea! Might have to have a go at that one.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

HOW PRETTY, Nikbee! Your coloring, embellishments and papers are just awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!
:)KathyJ