CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hi all











Yesterday I went to a craft show in Sydney. I spent so much time and money and had a wonderful time. As soon as Daisy went to bed, I had a play with some of the beads I bought. I made a set using a fab metal flower, pearls and rubber tubing. I think I'll get a lot of use from these. I also bought some great fimo beads. I would love to be able to make some as nice. I mixed some of the beads with rose quartz as I liked the black and soft pink combination. For my last one, I used some pink agate and crystal to make a necklace. There will be more makes coming soon, I think. Just a little warning!

1 comment:

craftingin said...

luv your blog i have become a follower, but think you should look at pwcraftycow.blogspot.com she is giving away some candy and i think you might be interested.
Take care and thanks for your ideas.
Love Cindy