CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Monday, March 22, 2010

Recipe book







This is my first attempt at a notebook. I haven't got a bind it all but always fancied getting one, so thought I'd see if I liked making notebooks first before buying one. I made this recipe book for a vegan food challenge on the Crafts Beautiful forum. I used some paper from the DCWV garden party stack. I found a recipe for a vegan banana smoothie and some apple and bran muffins, so made a muffin and smoothie and then wrote the banana recipe on the back of the banana and put a flap on the top of the muffin to put the recipe underneath. I really enjoyed making this.

1 comment:

brenda said...

Hi Nikbee

What a lovely idea and clearly you enjoyed making it, so hope to see more inspitation from you.

B x