CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Monday, March 8, 2010

Quilt inspiration




I subscribe to a magazine over here - Australian cardmaking, stamping and papercraft and couldn't wait to have a go at one of their projects. It was about making cards inspired by quilt patterns The two cards I've made use the pinwheel and tit for tat patterns and I think they work well. I've been scanning the internet for other patterns I can adapt, so watch out for more!




I've been making the most of having some crafting time today as Daisy is at kindy. I couldn't do any over the weekend because my husband had all four wisdom teeth out on Friday and wasn't feeling too good after. This meant I had Daisy on my own for both days and I took her out a lot because if she was in she would have wanted to play with her daddy. So, when I finally put her to bed, I was shattered and couldn't even face crafting.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi Niki, these are both egorgeous hunny, love the soft colours and the designs are fab.
Hope hubby is feeling better
hugs Mandy xx