CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Friday, June 4, 2010

A card for two challenges


I've been a bit of a bad blogger lately. Sorry, but life has got in the way a bit. Also, I've not been in the mood for crafting (awful I know) and had a bit of a confidence crisis. Anyway, I have decided to get back into things and make a card for two challenges. Allsorts are asking for black, white and 1 other colour. I chose red. Over at Sir Stampalot the challenge is punch it. There's a fab prize of a big stash of punches on offer. So, I grabbed the few punches I have - a border one from SU, two scalloped circles and three flower punches and had a play. The stamp is a Tilda I bought a while ago, but don't use very much.

5 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Nikki

Hope you are keeping well.

Think we all have periods when craft is hard and bloggins the same. But a great card here, lovely colour combo, always a smart one.

Thanks for joining in at Allsosts this week and this months Stampalot Challenge, good luck with both.

B x

Jules said...

Hi Nikki

Yes, unfortunately life gets in the way of most of the things we enjoy doing LOL!!!

As Brenda says, I think we all have times when we "slow down" and "struggle" and other times when everything just "happens" without us even really trying.

Looking at your lovely card I think your mojo is well and truly on its way back.

Great colour choices and brilliant use of your punches.

Take care.

Love Jules xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Nikki I think you are the same as most crafters who go through a phase of not wanting to craft and have a loss of confidence I have been there so many times but you have no lack of confidence with this card it is beautiful I do love the punched side borders and those flowers are amazing so is Tilda I love it and thank you for joining us this month at Sir Stampalot
Hugs
Lorraine x

Debs said...

Hi Nikki
Gorgeous card - you would never know you had a bit of a confidence crisis - love the image and your punched flowers. Thanks for sharing it with at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Gorgeous card with great punching! Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x