CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Monday, June 7, 2010

Yum!




Over at allsorts the theme is strawberries and cream and there is a mouthwatering picture to give inspiration. I have used the colours from the picture and used a fab Sarah Kay stamp.
Daisy has been at kindy all day, so I decided to do a bit of crafting. It was good to finally have a play and see what happens. I also had an interview for a tutor position. I'm hoping to start in September as babybee will be nearly a couple of months old by then (if it arrives on time) and I can choose the times to suit me. After nearly a year out of teaching, I'm missing the interaction with children and the chance to make a difference to someone.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,love the image and colours...
Mandy xx

Susan.... said...

Hi Nikki,
That's a beautiful card !Love SK images...congratulations on the tutoring post.How long have still got in Australia ?
Hugs to Daisy !
Susan xx

Jules said...

Hi Nikki

Mmm... like the look of that delicious cake at the start of your post - but it is followed by an equally delicious card.

I love what you have made. A great layout.

Love Jules xx

brenda said...

Hi Nikki

Your card is adorable and your colouring just perfect.

Glad you are keeping Ok, not long now, only 4/5 weeks ? At least you are heading into cooler weather in your part of the world so easier to cope.

Thanks for joining in my Strawberries and Cream theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card hun, hope the interview went well
hugs Mandy xx