CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dazzling!


I was babysitting last night, so took the opportunity to colour in some images ready to make into cards. When Daisy was helping her Daddy make a stand for a moses basket we have been lent, I made a couple of cards. I'm crafting while I can as it's 4 weeks before Babybee is due and I probably won't have an awful lot of time then. Over on cupcake crafts, the theme is Dazzle us, so I went a bit mad with glitter and gems on this card. I used a sweet image I was given in a RAK, so I don't know who makes it. I also glittered the flowers for a bit more sparkle.

1 comment:

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my “dazzling” challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x