CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Monday, June 28, 2010

Let them eat cake!


Hi,

Daisy is in kindy today, so I took the time to have a play. Allsorts have the theme embossing. I don't have a machine that embosses, unfortunately, so I have used some ready embossed card. The image is one of my new stamps from Kraftin Kimmie called Marie Antoinette. I also used a french script stamp from SU to clear emboss behind the image and then used distress inks to create the background.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

A lovely card...Great image and I love your DP...
Mandy xx

Jules said...

This is so sweet. Beautiful papers and I love that buckle on your ribbon too.

Love Jules xx

Mummylade said...

what an adorable card! I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts embossing challenge with this. Good luck!

Kirsten said...

Fabulous card love the image and the embossing looks great...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x