CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Do you have one?


Hi again,
It's time for another challenge at Creative Craft and this week we want projects relating to New Year's Resolution(s). We are sponsored this fortnight by The Crafty Pad and Little Claires.
Well, I must admit I had to think hard about this as I don't usually make resolutions and just do things as and when I need to as it works better for me. Anyway, I have decided I need to cut back on cakes and sweet food. Last year, as I was pregnant and then had a little baby, I didn't worry about eating puddings, but now I should try not to eat too many! Onto my card. It uses a fab image by Limited Runs, which I coloured with my whispers pens and then used 3D paint for the cream and glossy accents on the cherry. The paper is by DCWV and the buttons are from my stash. Pop over to the challenge blog to see the fab projects from the rest of the DT.
Hubby bought me a pamper session for Christmas, so this morning I went for 2 hours and had a facial and a massage. It was bliss. I then had to start shopping for Daisy's 4th birthday party, which is on Sunday and she has specific ideas what she wants to have. I'm hoping to make the cake sometime too, but I'm not the best at birthday cakes so it may take me a while.

6 comments:

sandra's crafty corner said...

great card nikki good luck with your resolution lol xxx

dragonllew said...

Fab card what a great image

brenda said...

Hi Nikki

Your pampering session sounds wonderful, what a caring hubby to think of something so personal and special.

A great card and fabulous dimention for the icing.

B x

Mary J said...

I'm the same as you, Nikki - don't make any resolutions, but I think I can join you on this one, lol!!

This card is just YUM!!

Nikki said...

Hi Nikki

You've done a Beautiful Job with the triple layer cake and love the 3-D Paint it makes the icing look so real and Yummy !!
and your day at the spa sounded delightful :)
big hugs Nikki

Mandy said...

Ooooo this is absolutely gorgeous Nikki, love the dimension on the cream.
I need to join you with this one, the jeans are a bit tight since going to Belgium & eating a mahoosive amount of sweet, and savoury things, and the hot chocolates with cream, the pastries, the cooked breakfasts etc etc lol
hugs Mandy xx