CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Thursday, January 6, 2011

GDT for January



Hi all,

I'm very proud to say that I have been asked by Jo at CRAFT challenge to be a guest designer for January. This week, we have a sketch for you. I really enjoyed using this one and will use it again. The sponsor is:


and the prize is four digital stamps from her store. I have used one of her images, called Little girl bear hugs, which I love. I decided to make a box for one of Daisy's presents. The paper is by My mind's eye and I used a Martha Stewart punch. Please hop over to the blog to see all the wonderful creations by the fab DT.
I'm frantically making plans for Daisy's party on Sunday. We are hoping to hold it at the local park, but the weather report says we might get thunder. This means we will have it in the house, so I need to get some wet weather games and things ready. Help!

5 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Nikki

What a pretty creation and would you believe I have been using the very same MS punches today.

B x

pinky said...

Congratulations Nikki, your box is just beautiful.

chris said...

Your box is so gorgeous. and I so love the papers.
conrats too, hugs chris xx

coldwaters2 said...

Congratulations Nikki the DT spot is so well deserved and this creation is absolutely stunning the image and design on the top is pure perfection.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jules said...

Hi Nikki

Beautiful work.

Love this gorgeous box and the cute image .. .. great use of your punch. Lucky you to have that one.

I wonder what you will keep in this special box?

Congratulations on being asked to be a GDT member.

You are becoming one busy little crafter!!!

Love Jules xx