CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Do you want to dance?


Hi all,

It's my third week of my GDT spot at CRAFT. This week the theme is martial arts/sport. There are two sponsors - fantastic ribbons who are offering 6 rolls of ribbons and a pack of buttons of the winner's choice and also:

which is run by the lovely Jo from CRAFT. She is offering the winner their choice of 3 of her new digistamps and a paperpack - see the CRAFT blog for more details. For my card, I used a wonderful salsa dancers digi by Jo. I love it as I used to do lots of dancing when I was younger and would have loved to have a go at this. I also used papers by Jo. I made a type of easel card. The scalloped square was made using a template I won ages ago and found when I was clearing up. I don't have a die cutting machine, but really would love one and this would have been done in less than half the time. Check out the fab projects by the DT on the blog.

6 comments:

Mary J said...

Excellent card, Nikki! Lovin' those flowers!

Julye said...

Fab card Nikki as I don't think its an easy theme, so well done you.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Nikki
Hugs Dianne xx :)

brenda said...

Hi Nikki

What a gorgeous card. I saw that image advertised yesterday and liked it and now I have seen it beautifully coloured think I need it.

B x

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Nikki and in such beautiful colours, love the image and it make a great card.
Hugs Linda

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Wow Nikki that is such a superb easel card. I love the image, so different and all the colours you have put together. Congratulations being on a DT. x