CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Monochrome Madness


Hi all,

It's Tuesday and it's time for another challenge at Creative Craft. This week we want to see your monochromatic projects. We have two wonderful sponsors this week. Digi's with Attitude are offering a $10 voucher to their store and Whiff of Joy are giving one of their fab new stamps. The DT were lucky enough to have a play with an image from Digi's with attitude. I chose Grumpy Gretchen Work out. She's as grumpy as I am when I do my training, but if I looked like her, I think I would be smiling a bit more! I went for shades of green (again, I'm sorry!). Please check out all the fab projects from the rest of the DT.

7 comments:

Fleur said...

A real fab card, great colour choice
Hugz fleur xXx

Michelle said...

Oh wow - really cool card - I have a friend who would adore this as she is a keep fit fanatic! Love it - Michelle x

brenda said...

Hi Nikki

Just a short visit to accomodate the wonky arm to say Hi and lovely work as always.

B x

dragonllew said...

Great card love the layout

Mary J said...

Lovely Nikki! I wouldn't have thought of using green - it's amazing!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Nikki this is really gorgeous I so love the colours and design and that image is fabulous,. I love this lots.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cheryl said...

Very cute! You did a great job with the monochrome challenge