CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A bit of black and purple


Hi all,


I hope you are enjoying your Sunday. We had a kindy get together at our local park this morning, which was great fun and it was nice to meet the parents of Daisy's friends. We then went to a friend's house for dinner and although it was a late night, Daisy behaved very well. (Martha slept all the way through, so behaved well too!)

Onto my card. Over on Creative Card Crew, the theme is gothic and it brought me back to my youth. In my late teens, I used to dress in only purple and black. I would wear many layers of clothes, often including black lace tops, stripy tights and always accessorised with purple DM boots! So, I thought I would have a go at a card. The girl image is from The paper shelter and the tree and moon are from Tiddly Inks. I have used purples and blacks. The lace is from an old top and the bat charm is from one of my earrings I used to wear.
I would also like to enter this into Allsorts - a card for a teenager and One Stop Craft Challenge - black, white + one other colour.

6 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Nicki

What a gorgeous creation and absolutely perfect for a teenager.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

pinky said...

Love your card Nikki the colours are so gorgeous together. Isn't it great when babies sleep, makes the evening much more fun lol.

Anonymous said...

oooh I love this, purple is my fav colour! and that funky lil emo girl is the cutest!

Totally fun!!!

Mary J said...

Love it Nikki! That purple is gorgeous and I love that sassy lady!

coldwaters2 said...

What gorgeous deep colours you have used Nicki it definitely has a Goth look to it the image, flowers and design look super duper.
Hugs
Lorraine x

ladyjanet_56 said...

This is a very pretty card & the other colour sets it off beautifully, thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet