CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Friday, March 18, 2011

Good luck


Hi all,

Yes, it's nearly the weekend. We had some of Daisy's friends around this morning for a play and then we saw more at the park this afternoon. We didn't go further as the car was in for a service. Martha and Daisy are now safely tucked up in bed, so I can have a little blog hop.

I found this wonderful sketch at The Sweet Stop and thought I'd have a go. As there are a few green challenges this week, I thought I would use this super cute image from Stamp Fairy called Herb and used lots of scraps of green paper. The sparkly ribbon is one of my new craft fair pruchases. The scalloped border was made by punching lots of circles and attaching them together. I quite like the effect.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Stamp Fairy -Show us your green
Fab n Funky - All things green
Allsorts - Luck of the Irish

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww he is so cute!!!

love that bear and all the green papers!

Have a great weekend!

pinky said...

Nikki this is just brilliant. Love all those gorgeous green papers too. Thanks for playing along at StampFairy this week.

Annette said...

That circles idea is such a great one. I love little Herb, and your layout is fab. Love the flowers too Nikki. Thanks for sharing it with us. Annette xx (Stamp Fairy GDT)

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Nikki - Your St. Patrick's Day card is just perfect for our new challenge. The sketch you used is wonderful and one I really like. I will have to hop on over to that blog and see more of it!!

I really like all the layers and also love the sweet little flowers you created to match!!

Thanks so much for joining us at StampFairy and GOOD LUCK!!

Lis

You did such a

scotspanda said...

cute card, the bear is so sweet

what a great card, it's gorgeous :o)

thanks very much for entering my Irish theme this week at Allsorts

hugs

Amanda x

heidy said...

Great card!
Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week
Heidy

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Just adorable! I love the papers you chose - perfect for Herb bear! Thanks so much for playing at StampFairy Challenge.

Deanne :)

Shelby Goolsby said...

Super cute card!!!

Mary J said...

How fabby Nikki! I gotta play in this one!

Donna said...

Adorable card Nikki and such a sweet bear :) Donna x

Mandy said...

Hi Nikki,
Wonderful card...Love all of the greens and the ribbon is lovely...Great idea with the border...
Mandy x

Susan.... said...

Hi Nikki,
Glad all well with you and yours..Love this card, good luck with allthe challenges !
l have a little something for you on my blog..
Hugs
susan x

chris said...

its fabulous, love it.
hugs chrisxx

Chris (catt871) said...

awwww Nikki, this is sooo cute!! I LOVE Herb! I bought him, but didn't get a chance to make anything with him before St. Paddy's Day...oops!! NExt year I guess!!! LOL
Hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card hunny I love this one! so cute! thanks for joining in with us at Stamp Fairy challenge this week.
hope to see you next time too!

hugs Samantha :0)

paper fun said...

Such a sweet card. I love how you did the scallops. What a clever way to do it.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Sharon Basel said...

Herb looks so happy to be on your card! You've done a great job coloring him and I love your papers and card design. Thanks for playing at StampFairy!
Sharon, DT

LeslieRahye said...

Super cute card! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges! I love your Spring Green Card!!